Monday, July 9, 2012

What's the Oh! Zone


A little about the company...


Three Point Oh opened its doors in 1989 as a full service on location video production company.  Our main focus was shooting video, and that’s what we were good at.  Since then, the company has grown drastically while adding web design, multi-media authoring, 3D modeling, and much more.  For a full list of services, you can see the breakdown at our Three Point Oh! Website.  It’s truly hard to say everything that we do, and this is how the Oh! Zone was born.  Oh! you do video…yup in HD!  Oh! you do websites…absolutely and from scratch! Oh! you do court depositions…yes and NCRA certified!  Oh! you do (insert service)…yes!  It’s always worth a call (864-467-1056), and we rarely say no we don’t do that. 

“We provide when it counts the most”
 
The exciting part about being a part of a video production company is that you really don’t know what the next project brings.  We have shot video for The Maury Povich Show, America’s Most Wanted, ESPN, CNN, CBS, Fox News, and so many more.  If interested, you can read our full broadcast client list.   Just a few months ago we were the live feed for the President of the United States Speech in North Carolina.  We have to be able to adapt to any situation because 9 times out of 10 you don’t get a second chance.

A little about me…

 

As promised I will formally introduce myself.  My name is Christopher Marks, and I have been affiliated with Three Point Oh my whole life.  That’s right…owner and senior videographer, Jack Marks, is my dad!  Since I graduated from college, I have taken over the web and graphics department at the company.  I do a combination of web, logo, and print design.  I’m also an animator creating 3D Models, 3D Logos, and photo-realistic renders (this is where my degree in architecture is useful).   Enough about me for now, I really want to talk about our success!

A little about our success...!

 

 We have gone up 6 places in Google search results and are now on the first page!!  I want to believe that I only had a small responsibility for the success, but that you (my audience) made the difference.  While I’m celebrating on the inside, this is only one search engine, and I still have my work cut out for me.  This brings me to an important question…What search engine do you use (for example Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc)?  Feel free to comment on our twitter page, facebook page, google+ page, or comment right here below the blog.

Next time I’ll share some pictures of the crew, and I will keep you informed about some upcoming projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment